That’s been our motivation since we were founded in 1908. D’Youville University is dedicated to enabling leaders from diverse backgrounds; to challenging established thought patterns; to empowering doers who want to improve their industries and communities.
Today, fulfilling our mission means embracing the power of technology to reach students wherever they are—no matter how busy they are. It means helping parents, military service members, and people in full-time careers access the education they need to thrive with convenient online coursework.
D’Youville is an independent institution of higher education that offers baccalaureate and graduate programs to students of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds.
D’Youville provides academic, social, spiritual, and professional development in programs that emphasize leadership and service.
We teach students to contribute to the world community by leading compassionate, productive, and responsible lives.
D’Youville Offers You:
- Flexible education from a regionally accredited university with programmatic accreditation for business (IACBE), occupational therapy (ACOTE) and nursing (CCNE) programs
- Online programs with no or low residency requirements and high levels of individual support
- Faculty chosen for relevant professional experience and proven teaching and mentorship skills in online or on-campus environments
- Affordable tuition—in fact, we’re ranked among the top 20 most affordable online universities in New York state
- Proven success in graduating leaders who are ready for careers, with over 90% of graduates in jobs or further training after graduation
- An emphasis on practical application of theory, with case studies, practicum and internship experiences built into many programs
- D’Youville University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.